SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Product ships from our LOCATION or our suppliers distributions centers within a 3-5-day period to your location. We offer low cost Curbside Delivery which means delivery to your location only. If you need the merchandise taken off the truck and moved to a specific location a “Lift Gate” charge would be at the buyer’s expense. If “Inside Delivery” is needed again this is a separate charge that would be the buyer’s responsibility. In most cases our merchandise is delivered via a freight carrier.
AIDCO charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this website based on the applicable sales tax rate IN CANADA.
AIDCO Inc. is the leading Amana and ISLANAIRE warranty service provider in city of Toronto and surroundings. We have been servicing our customers for over 20 years. While many companies in our service sector have come and gone!
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure the correct product is ordered. AIDCO will gladly offer advice to assist in the correct purchase but will assume no responsibility if the incorrect item is ordered.
- Unfortunately once a product is received and “OPENED” there will be no possibility to return the product. Our product ships manufacturer warehouse direct and our manufacturers have no way to sell a product after the original packaging has been opened. This policy is NON-NEGOTIABLE. It is the buyer’s responsibility to inspect the product carefully to ensure that the correct item has been delivered.
- Upon delivery if damage is noticed the buyer has the right to refuse delivery, note the damage on the freight bill of lading and notify AIDCO immediately so we can notify the manufacturer and arrange for another item to be delivered.
- If a product has been delivered and concealed damage is noticed after opening packaging it is the buyer’s responsibility to notify AIDCO so we can notify the manufacturer and arrange the return as well as the shipping on the replacement item.
- If an incorrect item is ordered it is the buyers responsibility to arrange and pay the true return freight charge. Any item returned is subject to the manufacturer mandated 25% re-stocking fee.
- Absolutely no returns are authorized without a AIDCO and it’s partner’s authorization number.
- AIDCO does not inventory some product so we must abide by our suppliers / manufacturers Return Policy. Absolutely no items are returnable after the original packaging has been opened. Warranties are in place for all brands, please let us know if there are any issues with your product.
- After purchase is made, customer must deal directly with manufacturer. AIDCO is not liable for returns. We will offer contact information to you if you should need it.
- AIDCO accepts no responsibility over dissatisfaction with a product. It is the customer’s responsibility to do the research necessary to purchase the product they choose.